It doesn't matter if your website is built using a CMS platform like Wordpress, Joomla, Shopify, or a custom script; regular maintenance is still necessary to keep it operating quickly and smoothly. We're prepared to assist.
To keep your company website current, website maintenance includes updating the content of already-existing web pages. Another component of the maintenance services is the recurring addition of new web pages. Besides this, website maintenance includes fixing any broken or malfunctioning components of your website.
The purpose of a website is not to be static. The ability to maintain up-to-date information online affordably is the main value of a company's website. We assume that as time goes on, you'll want to update all or most of your website's pages and add new ones in accordance with your company's needs. View the packages listed below and see which best meets your needs.
With the help of dynamic websites, you can easily manage every facet of your online presence, from adding images and content to updating your product listings and accepting reservations online.
- Corporate Websites
- News and Magazines
- Social Networks
- School and Church Websites
- Corporate Intranets
- Non-Profit Websites
- Personal or Family Pages
We have a lot of experience working with content management systems (CMS), including Joomla, WordPress, and a few others. In actuality, we have been working with dynamic websites for more than 20 years! We have created hundreds of websites for our clients so far.
Is your website running slow?
How long has it been since your website received proper maintenance?
We have developed a comprehensive maintenance plan that will keep your website running smoothly and without error.
- Complete Backup (Files & Database)
- Comprehensive Site & Extension Audit
- Server and/or PHP Upgrade
- System Updates
- Extension Updates
- Database Maintenance
- System CMS Configuration Optimization
- CMS System Maintenance and Cleanup
- Security Hardening .htaccess
We can assist you in accomplishing the following:
- Update your website to the most recent version
- Move your data to a different website
- Add or modify extensions
- Move your website to a different server
- Fix your website's loading and performance issues
- Develop new extensions to meet your needs
- Launch of your new website
- Protect your website to avoid potential attacks
- Including a shopping cart on your website to sell your products
- Adapt your current installation to meet your needs
- Website backups that are automated
- Fix all the problems on your site to make it ADA compliant
- Boost the security of your website to make it resistant attacks
- Consult regarding the setup of your website
- Remove malware from your website and secure it
- Incorporating a payment gateway to enables you to accept payments
- Connect your website to social networks like Facebook and Twitter
We at Liquid Purple are here to assist you! You've come to the right place if you need immediate maintenance or want to expand your website. Since 1996, we have assisted hundreds of clients, and we would love to assist you as well!
If you need assistance with your website, just give us a call. You'll be pleasantly surprised by how helpful, effective, and quick we are! Your business is important to us!
At Liquid Purple, we are happy to now provide website maintenance packages at a very competitive price!
The following services are included in our website maintenance packages:
- Ongoing service and upgrades
- Emergency services when necessary
- Review of your website's security
- Monitoring and analysis reports
- Consulting offered at a significant discount
- Off-site website backup (files and database)
These extra or optional services are included in our website maintenance packages:
- Analysis Of Website Errors
- Installation, Integration, And Configuration Of Extensions
- Access To Exclusive Section For Clients
- Training For Newly Installed Features
- Core Website Updates
- Detailed Invoices And Billing
- Scheduled Telephone Support
- SEO/SEF Configuration For Website
- Testing For Browser Compatibility
- Updates For Installed Extensions
- Speedy Turnaround
- Support Tickets / Email Support
- Firewall Integration To Prevent Hacking Attempts
- Traffic Analysis (Google Analytics)
- Backups And A Clone Site On Our Server
- Backups, Both Onsite And Offsite
- Coming Soon: 24-7 Website Monitoring
Maintenance and Support
It's not uncommon for several experts to work together to run a website. Full-service website maintenance is offered by our support staff, saving you time, money, and keeps your website running trouble-free. If you require assistance with the setup and configuration of your website, the integration of extensions, or additional customization, you are welcome to take advantage of our offer. We are available to assist you with any problems and to offer guidance on matters not specifically related to the website, such as hosting, SEO, marketing, etc. We will do our best to meet your needs.
Fixing Bugs and Errors
If you manage a website, you may occasionally encounter issues or questions that you are unable to resolve due to a lack of suitable resources or a technical support agent who can assist you. This is where we step in to save the day.
We provide expert bug fixing services, such as:
- Fixing Of A Hacked Website
- Back-End Problems
- Front-End Problems
- Database Issues
- Reset Admin Login
- Website Template Problems
- Website Transfer Problems
- Installing Problems
- Problems Installing Extensions
- SEO Performance Is Declining
- Buggy Extensions
We provide quick response times for all of your requests, and the majority of your issues are resolved in less than 24 hours. Therefore, if you have a website and are having problems, don't hesitate to contact us or request an estimate.
Repairing a Malware Attack
Do you have malware on your website that you're having trouble removing? If so, please get in touch with us. Our experts are eager to assist you in removing the malware that has been introduced, protecting your website, and updating it to the newest version.
Has your website been flagged by antivirus programs and search engines as one that distributes malware or have hackers have injected malware onto your website? Before Google removes your website from its search engine, you must take action if you don't want your website to be blacklisted as a dangerous website.
What is a malware attack? Today's top security risks include malware attacks. Worms and phishing attacks have also grown in importance. Worms, Trojan horses, or other similar system viruses are the main components of malware attacks. When reading emails or sharing files online, the malware enters the system and spreads through various programs.
How does computer malware infect a system? Typically, malware attacks a computer using one of three methods:
- Through IM Attachments In Instant Messaging
- Through The Use Of Various File-Sharing Programs
- Through Attachments Sent In Emails
Once inside the system, malware begins corrupting installed software, system boot records, the system BIOS, and damages system files. This can occasionally result in a complete system shutdown. The majority of malware is created primarily with the intention of spreading throughout the system. Malware attacks can also happen while using pirated software, USB drives, external hard drives, social networking websites, infected websites, or removable media. Therefore, you must ensure that your website is malware-free if you don't want it to be identified as a website that spreads malware. Let's first understand the various tools and techniques to determine if malware is present before learning how to remove it.
How to check for and find malware on websites? In most cases, we prefer to download the code from your websites to a local computer, where we can then use an anti-malware tool to look for any malware.
Website Speed Optimization
Website speed is a significant factor that can result in fewer visitors and a decline in search engine ranking. Numerous factors influence how quickly a website loads. However, only proper website optimization will result in an increase in website speed. You can get the fastest speed for your website with the assistance of our knowledgeable staff.
The length of time it takes for your website to load will grow as more extensions are installed. Page loading speed is decreased by extensions that have scripts and style sheets because they prolong the page loading. The rank on search engines may be downgraded as a result of the website's slower speed, and there may even be a decrease in the number of visitors to the website. A website's speed can be checked using a variety of online tools, and if it is found to be degraded, we are here to help you speed up your website by giving it a boost.
We offer cost-effective website optimization services.
- HTML Minification
- Using A Content Delivery Network
- Reducing Or Combining The CSS/JS
- Enhancing Images
- Reducing The CSS And JS File Sizes
- Low Website Visitor Engagement (High Bounce Rate)
- On The Server, Bandwidth Usage Has Increased
- Speed Is Very Slow
- Website Loads Far Too Slowly
- The Position On Search Engines Has Dropped
- Making Use Of Browser Caching
How can you do that? You will receive both the page's pre- and post-optimization statistics from us.
Do you want to modify the CSS for your template? If so, our experts will help you edit the CSS and add new features to an already-existing extension or template. Our talented team is skilled at creating customized extensions that are made to meet your needs.
Do you use a content management system for your website? Is it optimized? Are you satisfied with how it performs? Don't give in. It still has room for improvement in terms of performance. No matter how well-optimized your website is, adjustments are occasionally necessary. Every website requires ongoing monitoring. It is not sufficient to simply upgrade to a newer version; updates must be made. By adjustments, we mean things like performance enhancement, improved load times, malware and bug protection, better coding, etc. The list of modifications that are provided below is useful for website administrators.
Adjustments Basic Advice & Methods:
- Enable caching
- Clear the cache
- Use fewer modules
- Discard unused modules
- Avoid using excessive amounts of multimedia
- Optimize multimedia such as videos and images
- CSS should be optimized and extra code should be removed
- Use stylesheets rather than inline formatting
To optimize your websites, make the changes suggested above. Get in touch with us if you still want to boost its performance.
Adjustment Services: We provide high-quality adjustment services at competitive rates. Each of our products is individually hand-coded and ready to use. You can therefore ask for adjustments if you've used one of our products and are unhappy with how it performed. Our premium adjustment services include the following:
- Code minimization
- Search engine friendly
- Optimization of the media library
- W3C standard licensing
- Malware detection and removal
- Hand coded and optimized
We also provide our clients with a number of complimentary adjustments in addition to these. Therefore, our team of experts will assist you in realizing your goal if you want to enhance and improve the functionality of your site.
There are no lengthy commitments!